Terms and Conditions
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: All authors submitting papers or posters to the International Conference on Energy and Sustainability, organized by A'Sharqiyah University, must ensure that their work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright or intellectual property rights of others. Any violation of copyright or intellectual property will be the sole responsibility of the author.
- Plagiarism Policy: Plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, is strictly prohibited. All submitted work must be properly cited and referenced. Any form of plagiarism will result in the immediate rejection of the submission. A'Sharqiyah University reserves the right to take appropriate action against any instance of plagiarism.
- Consent for Publication: By submitting a paper for consideration, authors grant A'Sharqiyah University under the International Conference on Energy and Sustainability, the right to publish their work in conference proceedings, both in print and digital formats. Authors also acknowledge that their papers may be made available to conference attendees, including participants and organizers. Publication of papers is subject to the rules and terms and conditions of the journal.
- Review and Selection Process: A'Sharqiyah University will conduct a fair and impartial review process to evaluate all submissions. However, the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of a paper or poster rests solely with the global review committee. A'Sharqiyah University does not guarantee acceptance or publication of all submissions.
- Changes and Withdrawal: If an author wishes to make any changes to a submitted paper or poster or withdraw their submission altogether, they must notify chair of the conference promptly. Once the review process has begun, changes may not be allowed or may impact the acceptance status of the submission.
- Liability and Indemnity: A'Sharqiyah University, its affiliates, and partners will not be held liable for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred by participants during the conference. Authors are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of their submissions and shall indemnify A'Sharqiyah University against any claims, disputes, or legal actions arising from their submitted work.